Certificate in Commercial Real Estate for Finance Majors
Commercial Real Estate Certificate — 12 units
To earn a certificate in Commercial Real Estate (CRE), students must satisfy the following three requirements:
1. Completion of the following four courses:
|FIN 365||Real Estate Principles||3|
|FIN 370||Fundamentals of Real Estate||3|
|FIN 371||Commercial Real Estate Financial Management||3|
|FIN 372||Commercial Leasing and Development||3|
2. Earn an overall GPA of 2.0 across these four courses.
3. Successful completion of the finance major.
Commercial Real Estate Certificate Specifics
Finance majors must complete the requirements of their B.S. degree in business administration with a concentration in finance, plus a minimum of two additional courses.
- Five required finance concentration courses: FIN 303 or FIN 357, FIN 351, FIN 353, FIN 355 and FIN 536.
- Four required CRE finance courses: FIN 365, FIN 370, FIN 371 and FIN 372.
FIN 370, FIN 371 and FIN 372 are 100% funded by the Building Owners & Managers Association San Francisco Foundation (BOMA SF Foundation). The certificate will be branded with BOMA SF Foundation’s sponsorship.